The activity building at Kilburn Grange Park Children's Centre, which replaced a dingy, steel container building, is constructed entirely from a mix of traditional timber framing and large format gluman beams creating the angular roof planes which cantilevers out on all sides to provide a protective canopy. A number of the main supporting columns are essentially de-barked trees trunks.
- Structural Awards 2011 (“Community and Residential”) – shortlisted
- Structural Awards 2011 (“Small Projects”) – shortlisted
- RIBA Regional Award 2011 – winner
- 2010 Making Space awards for architecture and design for children – commendation
- Architect: Erect Architecture
- Photographer: Step Haiselden